Create connection with your audience without hoping or guessing.
Imagine how you would feel when people are cheering, applauding and saying "wow" after your presentation.
What if a few secrets could help you give a speech where an audience member comes and says, "I felt you were just talking to me?"
Multiple award-winning speaker Ramakrishna Reddy presents the secrets, tools, and devices that helped him create 18 laughs and three applauses in a seven-minute persuasive speech in his fifth book Connect with Humor and Story. This is not theory. It's absolute content based on his research, his experience, and his testing.
In this book, you'll learn:
- How to convert a real world experience into a humorous story
- How to synergize a story and speech structure by using SST technique
- How to open a speech with a story in "the right" way (many get it wrong all the time)
- A proven thesis to maximize and virtually guarantee your success to create humor
- Seven humor devices that you must know to leverage the humor creation process
- The best-kept secret to create the persuasive effect in the audiences mind
- How to craft a message that does not look preachy yet persuade your audience
- What it takes to create applause during the course (not after) of the speech
- Eleven editing strategies that nobody teaches
- Twelve execution strategies that is rarely talked
Details Connect Using Humor and Story: How I Got 18 Laughs 3 Applauses in a 7 Minute Persuasive Speech
|Title||Connect Using Humor and Story: How I Got 18 Laughs 3 Applauses in a 7 Minute Persuasive Speech|
|Release Date||19th May 2016|